LOCATION: BARBER’S POINT FIELD NEXT TO THE BOWLING ALLEY
Saturday, is our last home game before playoffs. Parents, family and friends are invited to show their team spirit by:
- Making posters and banners for your child and the team.
- Bringing balloons, horns, pompoms and dress up in our team colors.
- Bringing candy leis and/or goodie bags for team members.
- Decorate tents, tables and chairs.
- Players may wear different colored socks provided they are in our team colors of black, white or teal (or pink).
- We will make a tunnel for our kids after each game.
PROHIBITED ITEMS: graffiti, confetti, streamers, ripped papers and spray paint.
CLEAN-UP: Each family must bring their own plastic trash bags to dispose of all rubbish. Unfortunately, there are not enough trash bins at the park to accommodate our organization. Your kokua is greatly appreciated!
NOTE: We will reconfirm if our professional camera man can be present for that day to film. He will have 3 cameras set up to shoot the days games and activities, and produce a highlight video for our kids. He will be there all day to film all 4 teams. To help off set our costs for this video we are asking each player to pay $5. We would like to collect this payment by Friday.
11:30am – D1 – Intermediate Tackle vs. Schofield Patriots
1:15pm – D2 – Elementary Tackle vs. Schofield Patriots
3:15pm – Flag 1 and Flag 2 vs. Ko’olau Spartans Flag Teams
4:15pm – Flag 2 vs. Schofield Patriots (2nd game of the day for the little ones!!) Please stay to support them.
Don’t know if we’ll have time for our parents’ vs. players’ games. We’ll play it by ear….