**CHECK-IN TIME: 8:15-8:30AM and PICK UP TIME: 3:00PM
Directions to Secret Island at Kualoa Ranch from Honolulu
1. Follow signs to Interstate H1 West.
2. Take the Likelike HWY exit (# 20A) off of the H1.
3. Follow Signs for Kahekili Hwy (HI – 83). Stay on this road for 9.7 miles.
4. You will see signs for “Kualoa Visitor Center” then pass the “Corral Kingdom” Gift
shop along your left hand side.
5. The entrance to Moli’i Gardens will be on your right just past the “Tropical Gardens”
Macadamia Farm outlet.
6. There is an address marker with white trim and lettering with a red background:
The street address is 49-345 Kamehameha Hwy.
7. Turn right here into the private drive & follow until the road splits. You will see a sign
directing you to veer right for Secret Island and Hale Moli’i.
8. Follow the signs to Secret Island Parking lot. Park and walk to the pier to wait for the
boat to take you to Secret Island.
**For those families and players joining us on Saturday, June 6 for our Secret Island Activity here are some important reminders:
POTLUCK: PLEASE BRING A MAIN DISH AND 1 SIDE OR 1 DESSERT, If you know your child eats a lot they may want to pack extra snacks.
BRING OWN DRINKS
Pack a towel, change of clothes and sunscreen. We encourage players to leave valuables at home.
PLEASE NOTE: If you miss the boat you will have to wait for the next available transport to the island which is at the sole discretion of Secret Island Staff.
We have a large group of 85 players and staff so please arrive early so we can get everyone organized and ready for the boat!