March 22 at Wahiawa/Ka’ala Elementary School
- D2 Elementary at 9:00am – Waipahu Saints
- D1 Intermediate at 10:45am – Mill Vill Trojans
- Islanderz are the Home team for both games.
Ka’ala Field @ Ka’ala Elementary school
130 California Ave, Wahiawa, HI 96786.
From Kamehameha Hwy, turn left on California Avenue.
Please see link below for map.
- Enter the field on Kilani Avenue, Anoni Street, or Mahele Street.
- Parking will be permitted on the field side of the park. ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING ON THE RESIDENT SIDE OF ANY STREET.
- Bathrooms are located between the basketball courts and the park.
- The snack bar will be located near the tennis courts.
- Ka’ala Elementary School is absolutely off limits. Please remain near the field, tennis courts, basketball courts, or park.
- Please keep the field and surrounding areas clean by disposing of any rubbish in the rubbish bins located around the area.
- Only authorized individuals are allowed inside the roped off area of the field.
- Spectators will need to bring their own chairs as there aren’t any bleachers to sit on. They can also pitch their pop up tents around the field on the outside of the roped off area.
- No alcohol permitted anywhere around the football field or surrounding areas.
- No tobacco products allowed anywhere around the football field or surrounding areas, which includes E-Cigarettes.
- No use of any contraband allowed anywhere around the football field or surrounding areas.
- Organizations are responsible for supplying their teams with water. Bring your own water dispenser, ice, water, bottles, and a table.
- Home team will occupy the school side of the field.
- Home team is responsible for providing a 3-person chain gang.